EuroNerd is the leading hub for retail investors and entrepreneurs in Europe looking for actionable finance content. Our mission is to make it easy for everyone to get the information they need to make independent investment decisions, grow their own businesses, or relocate to or within Europe.
Every day, EuroNerd is proud to be helping people all over Europe make more informed decisions about where to invest, bank, start their business, or relocate to.
The EuroNerd story
EuroNerd was founded as a counterpart to the US-dominated financial media landscape. In the wake of the 2020 economic turmoil caused by the pandemic, it became clear that there was a need for a new voice in European finance – one that could provide an accurate and unbiased view of the financial markets from a uniquely European perspective.
Since then, EuroNerd has strived to become the go-to source for retail investors and entrepreneurs looking for information on all things finance in Europe. We aim to provide the most accurate insights, analyses, and tips, from detailed portfolio analyses to thorough research and in-depth comparisons.
What we’re all about
EuroNerd has four focus areas: Investing, banking, business, and citizenship.
- Investing: We provide the most actionable investing content in Europe, helping retail investors grow their portfolios and become more informed about the markets.
- Banking: We offer detailed comparisons of all the major banks in Europe and tips on how to get the most out of your bank account.
- Business: We’re here to help entrepreneurs grow their businesses and reach their goals. We provide tips and resources on everything from where to start your business and how to save on taxes.
- Citizenship: We provide valuable information for anyone looking to relocate to or within Europe, whether for work, study, or retirement.
How we do it
We believe in editorial integrity and transparency. All our content is thoroughly researched and written by experienced professionals in the field. Our editorial team constantly reviews and updates our articles to ensure they are as accurate and up-to-date as possible.
- Integrity: We seek the facts and present both sides of every story. We don’t believe in single “bests” but in multifaceted stories. Where others leave out the “bad”, we include it, as long as it’s relevant to the story.
- Simplicity: Too much in finance is incomprehensible gibberish. We refuse to use jargon, buzzwords or anything else that’s designed to obfuscate the truth. Our goal is to make complex topics understandable for everyone.
- Thoroughness: We strive to write articles that are at least 3,000 words long but preferably over 6,000. Will our readers get lost in all that text? Probably. But that’s because we want to make sure they understand every aspect of the story.
We firmly believe that quality trumps quantity over the long run. We would rather write one great article that’s read by 100 people than 10 average articles read by 1,000 people each.
No strong opinion on the Union
We don’t have opinions on the European Union or European Economic Area – we’re strictly a descriptive financial media. We strive not to take sides in political debates over the topic, which can quickly get heated, but simply describe the facts and circumstances as they are.
While we think there are practical benefits of being a part of the EU, such as free movement of capital and goods, we disagree with developments like the increase in surveillance, the centralization of power, and the suppression of tax competition.
What’s on our roadmap?
Our citizenship consultancy service is currently in the early stages. We’re working hard to launch it with our network of carefully vetted lawyers and accountants from the countries we write about. This is done very carefully, and the process takes time. We want to be confident in the quality of the service they’re providing.
How can I reach EuroNerd?
You can use the contact page to get in touch with us. We’ll try to answer as soon as possible.
Your financial gateway to Europe
Countries & territories covered
People in Europe we aim to reach
Accuracy is what we aim for